In2Nature Summer Camps
Mossom Creek is pleased to announce that we will be offering our In2Nature summer camps for all young scientists, future biologists, and nature keeners going into grades 3-6!
Participants will have the opportunity to explore and learn about the science behind the many things they will encounter in the Mossom watershed with experienced leaders through engaging hands-on activities. Camps run from 9:00am to 12:30pm, and are offered the weeks of July 19 – 23, July 26 – 30 (session full), August 9 – 13 and August 16 – 20. Group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants, and will follow Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Enrollment is limited to 10 participants per week – register today to reserve your spot!
Questions? Email us for more information.
In2Nature may include the following topics through the week long program:
- Creek exploration (hatchery/salmon life-cycle)
- Creek exploration (aquatic invertebrates)
- Creek exploration (water chemistry, water cycle)
- Forest exploration (food chains, webbing, carbon cycle)
- Forest exploration (building blocks, nitrogen cycle)
- Forest exploration (animal adaptations, hibernation, migration)
- Forest exploration (Indigenous uses of plants and animals)
Date, Time and Fees
July 19 – July 23 (5 days)- 3 Spots left
July 26 – July 30 (5 days) – Session full
August 9 – August 13 (5 days)
August 16 – August 20 (5 days)
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Price: $150.00 per week ($30 per day)
Location: Mossom Creek Hatchery and Education Centre (located in Mossom Creek Park), Port Moody